Thursday, August 1, 2013

One more day of shooting

Tomorrow will be the last day of taking photos for the Brettonwood students. One of my jobs every night is to download and sift through the images they take. One night I stayed up for a few hours writing them comments on easy techniques they could use to improve shakiness or exposure issues. The next afternoon I told them that if they were interested they could come and see what I had written. In the end only one student asked about my comments, but I wasn't so disappointed because of how much I enjoyed looking through their images. Even though my role in teaching the kids (technical support) has been relatively small, the experience really has me thinking about pursuing teaching. I'm so thrilled to see how one assignment given to a group of people can yield so many different results.

No comments:

Post a Comment